- This event has passed.
ECONOMY WEEK – Elevate your Instagram for Business (Level 1+2 ) – Isabelle McAllister
December 5, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on October 1, 2019 at 9:00 am
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until December 6, 2019
We will take the time to understand and get new ideas for your Instagram account. It doesn’t matter if you just started or already have a presence. We will analyze your feed and goals, look at possibilities, social media trends, planning and learn the basics of taking great photos.
This course is for everyone that wants to learn a little bit more about social media and for all Instagram. You could have just started a new business or just want to use this great tool to reach more people and to get your story out there in a more thought thruway.
- Course Introduction
- Differences between Social Media channels and basic Instagram knowledge (depending on course participants)
- Deep dive into your existing Instagram account and setting goals to the future Instagram aesthetics – what is good for your feed
- How to take great photos and learn how to analyze them (we will walk around the neighborhood to take some photos )
- Filters and editing tools that can help you out Brainstorm content and make a plan for what you want to express
- Make a posting schedule
- Looking at your competition and finding friends
- Collaborations & working with influencers
- Instagram Stories – same but still so different.
- Consider THE Algorithm & hashtags
- Trends & inspiration from around the world
- (if time and interest – Instagram ads)
- Learn how Instagram works
- Be a better photographer and editor
- Learn how to make content /storytelling around your brand.
By the end of the day, you will have updated your Instagram game – have a better strategic plan for your account and tools to make it happen.
For more than 20 years Isabelle has been making content for magazines, tv, brands and social media. She’s been living and working under her own personal brand. Being an influencer even before the word even existed. And no, She’s not 70 years 😉 old but just started early. And thru the experience of working in front of but also behind the camera, being the creative brain behind big campaigns as well as execute them. Working with her own company as well as making collaborations, products and campaigns for large brands have given her a pretty good idea and knowledge of different sides of the story. Now, Isabelle would love to be part of your journey.