Welcoming Tuesday; Get Greener at Home
November 30 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
In 2019, Green School families and friends finalized Desa Alam Indah (Beautiful Natural Village) as an Eco-Living community in Ubud. On Tuesday, it is open to all GS families to tour, enjoy, and learn how to incorporate more sustainable living options that work here in Bali.
– Hands-on Tour of simple ways to incorporate sustainable living here in Bali: recycling, compost, backyard veggie patch, solar and grey water solutions, and more!
– Q&A with Green School parents with a range of experiences
– Kids simple sustainable craft
– Cool down with refreshing coconuts & cocktails
– Pool-time with new friends
A special shout-out to new families: We’re so happy to welcome you to the Green School community! We know first-hand all the trials of settling in Bali and are very grateful for the community outreach provided to us …so we’re excited to pass it on! Expect hearty laughs and helpful advice in this chilled meet-up. It’s really a great opportunity to take a break from all the settling-in, for a supportive, fun, and relaxing afternoon with longer-term community members that are happy to share insights across a variety of Bali living experiences.
Join us at the lovely community center at Ubud Eco-Village in Penestanan.
Desa Alam Indah, Jl. Banjar Penestanan Kaja No.52, Ubud
Who can join?
All ages, parents & children