- This event has passed.
100 Hour Yoga for Kids Teacher Training in Bali
March 11 @ 7:45 am - March 21 @ 6:00 pm
Based on Howard Gardners Multiple Intelligences theory and Maria Montessori Learning by Doing approach, you will experience the multiple ways that children can learn in a fun and playful way through the use of props, storytelling, music, art, and age-appropriate themes.
During this training, you will have the opportunity to teach the children at the Green School. Green School in Bali, Indonesia, is giving its students a natural, holistic and student-centered education in one of the most amazing environments on the planet.
You will understand the use of props, storytelling, music, art and age-appropriate themes. You will learn how to teach with confidence and creativity while cultivating patience and acceptance needed to support a fair and non-competitive environment. The teaching skills you learn throughout the course of the training are specific to teaching yoga to children and teenagers, they are tried and tested methods that will empower you to give the gift of yoga to the next generation of amazing light beings.
You will experience:
- Understanding of playfulness and creativity
- How to use yoga to enhance your current educational program
- Meeting your own inner child and bringing him/her to life
- Deepening your understanding of children’s chakra developmental stages
- Supporting children learning through movement and art
- Developing teachers playing skills
- How to identify and encourage the Multiple Intelligences
- Features of the development of learning, two to 15 years
- Applying yoga for kids in yoga studios and at school
- Asanas: balance, creativity and fun games
- Pranayama: breathing awareness with images
- Dharana: concentration exercises
- Yoga Nidra: Visualisation techniques for body and mind relaxation
- Yoga philosophy: Yamas and Nyamas
- Chakras: perception, mantras, and healing
- Methodology: self-knowledge, self-expression, and embodiment of understanding playfulness from the experiences
- Partner and Acro yoga for kids and parents
- The Business of applying yoga in education, yoga studios, and community classes
- Yoga philosophy – Eight limbs of Patanjali applied to children
- Mandalas meditation
- Teaching yoga through storytelling
- Experience teaching yoga for Balinese kids and teens
Course fees: €1700 – IDR 27.200.000
For more information, please visit: http://www.betalisboa.com/100-hour-yoga-for-kids-teacher-training-bali/