A community of learners making our world sustainable
What is the key to Green School and The Bridge’s contribution to learning? Teachers.
There is no school without teachers. There is no colearning center without teachers. Teachers come in many forms: formally trained to those who are naturally gifted to share insights with the world.
We welcome you to be part of our teaching and learning community as we bring together thought leaders, inspiring thinkers, and those nurturing the world with insights on spirituality and social-emotional intelligence.
Welcome to Green School for Grown-Ups.
GREEN EDUCATOR COURSE
Green Educator Course (GEC) is a professional development training for educators around the world. It is a 5-day designed experience that unpacks the pedagogy and fundamental design principles of Green School’s holistic, student-centered, and nature-based curriculum.
This course aims to answer the following questions:
- Why do we put sustainability at the center of our teaching and learning?
- What skills, behaviours, values, and mindset do we need in order to create a world that works for all?
- What are the characteristics of transformational teaching and learning?
- What models and design strategies can we use to deliver Education for Sustainability?
- What are the paradigms of wall-less education? Read More
Events Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.